ALL arts and crafts supplies at Upcycle Tucson will be 50% off with a minimum purchase of $10. Plus, FREE SHOPPING BAG - while supplies last - with $10 minimum purchase and coupon. Sale does not include artwork in the Artists' Marketplace or classes.
You Can Be The New Owner Of Tucson’s Best Craft Store!
We (Andrea and Victor) have decided sell Upcycle Tucson. We believe we have created a solid foundation from which to run arts & crafts classes and other educational programs - making it a viable business option for a creative entrepreneur or even a non-profit. If you or someone that you know is interested in purchasing Upcycle Tucson, please contact us directly at info@UpcycleTucson.com or call 520-445-7694. For details, click here.
We hope that the legacy of Tucson's first and only creative re-use arts center will live on. Our retail store will be open and we will hold classes as usual until April 30. We may host other special events after that (stay tuned), and the facility and classroom will be available for rent until June 30. After that, if there is no buyer, we will be closing.
- Saturday SALES - For 8 weeks, we will have a different 50% sale on Saturdays only. Visit our Facebook page every Friday for details!
- WAREHOUSE SALE - 50% discount on arts and crafts supplies, tools, and quirky items. Saturday January 13 ONLY! Does not apply to artwork, classes, or items in Artists' Marketplace.
- December 10: FeST showcases Southeast Arizona artists who use scrap, recycled, and repurposed materials as major elements of their work. Click here for the info in Tucson Weekly.
- HOLIDAY MARKETPLACE of Upcycled Art - Sat. Dec. 9 - Upcycle Tucson just added all new art to its Artists' Marketplace. Come shop for unique holiday gifts made by local upcycling artists. In addition, all framed and matted art - mostly done by local artists - will be discounted 20%. Celebrate with us all day Saturday. We'll have hands-on art demos, snacks, and beverages.
- CALL to ARTS & CRAFTS INSTRUCTORS - We are looking for arts or crafts instructors who use recycled and upcycled materials to teach classes in 2018. For more information, email us at Info@UpcycleTucson.com.
- SALE on Mosaic Tiles - Broken but sturdy, colorful, glazed tiles. 10% discount on 10 pounds, 20% discount on 20 pounds, etc., up to 60% discount on 60 pounds or more! Time to do that backyard or patio project! See pictures on Facebook. Ends 5 pm on Friday Nov. 11 or while supplies last!
- 50% SALE on Holiday Items (#602) and Quirky Stuff (#601). Mention that you saw the sale online.
- OPEN STUDIO TOUR (Art Trails)
In our classroom Oct. 21-22, Sat 10-5, Sun 10-4.
Featuring mosaics by Andrea Edmundson and metal art by Victor Quiros. Store will be open Sunday - whoopee!
- OPEN STUDIO TOUR (SAACA) - Sat and Sun, Oct 7- -8. Store will be OPEN on Sunday...Whoopee!
- Anniversary SALE - Fri-Sat Sept 29-30. 50% off all arts and crafts materials in warehouse. Does not include classes or artwork and jewelry in Marketplace. For details of our ANNIVERSARY EVENTS on Sat Sept 30, visit our Facebook page.
- Learn more about our one-year anniversary: Upcycle Tucson on KGUN 9 Morning Blend.
- Creativity with Upcycled Art - SAZAEYC Conference HANDOUTS (Andrea Edmundson, PhD, at University of AZ)
- ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY - Watch Facebook for details of our anniversary on Saturday, Sept. 30, 10am-5pm.
- $16 September! Spend $16 and receive a free Upcycle Tucson shopping bag.
- Aug. 11- 31 BLITZ Sale on fabric sample swatch books - $.50 to $2.00.
- Two new classes added: Making a Paper Mask and Day of the Dead Procession Baton.
- Click to read August 3 Newsletter.
- Aug. 1-31 will be Teachers' Month at Upcycle Tucson...Get your affordable art supplies here - 20% discount with teacher ID.
- Upcycle Tucson is officially part of Treasure Hunters Corner...Make it a destination for creative shopping and DIY.
- August 26 Student Art Show - Come see the recycled art from our classes and great instructors! Details soon!
- July 1-31 - Wood samples and scraps, all great crafting sizes, are 20% off this month.
- We've added new classes to our calendar, including Collage Tins, 3 mosaics classes, Girl Scout Badge classes, and more.
- Subscribers to our newsletter receive additional coupons not available to the general public.
- Coming June 17, 2017 - New works in the Artists' Marketplace "Re-Useful Art" that is fun and functional!
- PAPER ART SALE until May 31. 20% discount on paper, posters, scrap booking materials, stencils, wall paper samples, paper sample books, sketch pads, cards, photos, etc.
- We have scheduled 4 Girl Scout Badge classes, all of which have upcycling components: Jeweler, Collage Artist, Painter, and Woodworker. Visit the Girls Scout Classes page for details.
- Upcycle Tucson was featured on The Morning Blend, KGUN 9 News Tucson.
- We started a Meetup called the Upcycle Tucson Challenge where you can use your creativity to help us tackle upcycling challenges that we have with specific materials.